MARCH 09, 2021
Effepizeta blowers are used on washing tunnels for metal components (such as screws, bolts, brake supports, pipes, casings, etc.) to pre-dry the pieces between one treatment cycle and the next or before drying.
The treatment cycle for the washing of the metal components and the consequent creation of the washing tunnel are selected on the basis of the type of material, size, shape and quantity of pieces to be washed.
In this case the treatment cycle is characterized by 5 phases:
- WASHING, the metallic pieces are conveyed inside the tunnel through a metal belt that reaches the first washing tank, where the water is heated and mixed with the detergent
- DRYING, the residual water and condensation is removed from the small parts by using the Effepizeta blower
- RINSE, the pieces pass into a second rinse tank
- PROTECTION, the metalic receive a protection treatment that makes them more durable over time
- DRYING, the pieces are dried again through the use of the Effepizeta blower, guaranteeing the removal of water and condensation
Regardless of the processing that the metal components have undergone, they must be perfectly washed, degreased and delivered dry to the next processing.
Thanks to the use of Effepizeta blowers, which represent the best technical and economic solution, it is possible to obtain an excellent drying and cleaning result.